Monday, March 26, 2018

Corruption

I know I can't fuck you. It would be highly unethical, given our relative positions, our power dynamics. So no, I’m not going to fuck you.

But God almighty I want to.

I see you from across the room, the way your hair falls, and all I want is to tangle a hand in it and wrench your head up, hold you there with your lips an inch away from mine.

Have you ever had your hair pulled? I mean really pulled, pulled well, so that you forfeit all control of your head and neck and feel that delicious pain at your scalp that makes you gasp, that reminds you that you're at someone's mercy?

I want to show you that. I want to see your eyes go wide as you understand for the first time how this is supposed to feel, what power really is. I want to watch your lips part, hear the sound that escapes them, as you're overcome with my nearness and your need to kiss me. I want to feel you struggle against my hand in your hair, straining to bring your lips to mine, trembling with that need and your own powerlessness.

And when in one swift motion I shove you up against the wall, pin your arms, shove a thigh between your legs and press into you... I want to hear you gasp. I want to see the shock in your eyes as you realize how hot this makes you. You would buck your hips helplessly against me, still straining for that kiss, desperation growing in your body. I would watch with a slow smile on my face as you writhed helplessly, so undone by just the proximity of my lips. I’ll watch that awareness trickling slowly through your arousal-fogged mind as you start to imagine what else I might be able to do to you. What I could reduce you to.

I want to watch all of that flicker through your face, see your body go still in realization and your mouth open in shock and anticipation… And then I want to kiss you, hard and savage, pressing into you and pulling your hair even harder. I want to feel the soft warm desperation of your mouth on mine, the mindless questing of your hips, I want to hear you moan low in your throat as you surrender yourself to your pleasure, to my will.

I want to teach you all this in an instant. I want to watch you come undone.

And then, my dear, I will show you what I'm really capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unaware

(NB dom/F sub; amnesia, time dilation) “Sarah? Sarah!” Sarah came back to herself with a start. “Oh, sorry, did I zone out? I’m just… w...