Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Lick, and Lose Yourself In Me


That’s it, dear. Lick, and lose yourself in me. Feel my pleasure reverberate through your body, so strong that you’re helpless to resist it, so strong that you’re touching yourself without even thinking about it.

My pleasure is your pleasure. Your only purpose right now is to please me. All that matters is my cunt and my juices and how amazing my clit feels against your tongue, how delicious I taste. How good it feels to make me feel good. How nice and fuzzy it makes you feel when you lick, rhythmically, mindlessly. When those pesky thoughts trickle out of your head it leaves so much more room for pleasure, your pleasure and my pleasure, the comforting captivity of my thighs and of knowing your purpose.

So let your thoughts go, and focus on the feel and the taste of me, the pleasure that my moans bring, the pleasure you feel from doing a good job and pleasing me. That’s right. Good girl.

Lick, and lose yourself in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unaware

(NB dom/F sub; amnesia, time dilation) “Sarah? Sarah!” Sarah came back to herself with a start. “Oh, sorry, did I zone out? I’m just… w...